www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:58 pm 

..but life is good. Seriously, it is. I made a post a while back to the effect of padding up and living life and not pursing treatments. These days most of my urine ends up in the toilet, but i always seem to have a spontaneous release at least once. But 90 percent of the time the diaper is dry.. its just the other 10 percent means that i really cant wear underwear because i dont know when it will happpen. it mostly happens at home, but its known to happen at work as well. I am undecieded as to whether this means I will be adopting my planned protection regimen come summer.. with abena and Confidry as my mainstays. It would be nice to just wear attends.. but i just cant bring myself to rely on them unless i know that i will continoue only having 1 episode a day. which I cannot guarantee. Time will tell. Certianly being drier is a boon to the skin..

Mom thinks that the bladder issues are exasterbated by stress and she thinks that me moving out may have caused me to be less stressed out.. thus im not wetting as much.. maybe that is true.. though I don't know.

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:07 pm 

Geek,

Know the feeling all to well. The last couple of days have been almost dry with only a little leakage. Today though I already have had three accidents where it felt like my bladder just decided to empty itself. It's the fear of that unknown that keeps me in these things.

As long as I can work and function like I did before this started, I am happy. I guess life would be boring if everything was perfect and I guess my body needed something to keep me on my toes. Still would prefer that something keeping me on my toes would be other things than incontinence.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:02 am 

I know the problem of not being able to trust the bladder not to empty by itself. Even after 2 years of having to catheterise to pee I still have the bed protected and get a bit nervous if out for a long time too.