www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Trip update
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:39 pm 

Well this is day two of my Florida excursion, and no real major disasters to report as far as management goes. I did end up wasting 2 ConfiDry briefs this morning at Epcot, one i ended up taking down becuasee i needed to use the toilet for no 2..and when i pulled it back up..the topsheet had holes in it.. I probably stretched the backing too much pulling it up and down.. which is why when i use extedned wear I try not to take off the brief if possible.. And then the second Confi dry I applied all the tapes stuck except one.. and I had no way to tape it..so it was thrown away unused...but I had A+ as backups... I actually planned out to use 2 or 3 in a day, so I'm still on track..
I guess I forgot how the Confidry tapes have a so-so track record.. so im glad i decided to A+ backups.
Peace out!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

Post subject: Re: Trip update
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:18 pm 

I just hope you have a wonderful time.

4wheeldave.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:04 pm 

Thanks Dave!

Yeah, it's good to get out of -22 degree weather back home.. Today, ConfiDry application went off with out a hitch :D. Which is a good thing, seeing as how i have more ConfiDry than I do A+...and i also bought a pack of Depend for in the evening where I'm not in an extended wear situation.. and can operate on a change-when wet basis...

I think i can look forward to a worry free rest of my vacation thanks to the products I selected.. I just did not have room to pack both extended wear and regular briefs in my carryon bag.. only enough for the trip down. But, things are working out so far!

And, no I'm not completly incontinent, but I find that extended wear briefs take a lot of the hassle out of things.. I don't worry about trying to make it to the bathrooms when i have one on execpt if i have to poop.. it just makes things easier.. I don't have to carry as many products..and I'm a lot more comfortable wearing products that have more absorbency..
Peace out!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:47 pm 

Glad to hear you are having a good time. Enjoy the warmth. Oklahoma is going to get snow this weekend.