www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:28 pm 

Hey all,

I just thougt id throw this out there.. for those of you who both prefer a bodystocking to keep things from showing down there, and also to keep your protection up and snug.. and who also happen to be in full control of your bowels and use the toilet for no 2.. Or for the ladies who do have some bladder control and prefer to use the toilet when able.. In the past, i used to deal with the "tail" of my bodystocking/onesie end up dragging in the toilet water and it got irritating.. I have found by trial and error that if you open up the snaps on the crotch, and turn the bodystocking sideways so that the two "tails" of the stocking wit the snaps are parallel with your hips instead of you buttocks and groin.. that eliminates the problem of the back tail dragging in the water and getting wet. Hope this helps someone :)

Peace out, and happy new year!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:04 pm 

Lol. Too late. Figured that out the hard way.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:43 pm 

Yeah, Rope, it does suck, doesn't it? Yeah, i used to fold it up in the bac..but sometimes it would slip down or id forget..and it get wet..and when you get done and snap everything up..your diaper might be dry but you still have a damp wet feeling in your crotch..and its cold.. definetly not an expereince Id care to repeat, especially since toilet water is not 100% sterile..

Peace out!

Rob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:26 pm 

I've never worn a onesie or had kids (I've never seen one, either, but I get the idea). Great solution for keeping the back tail clean and dry, but I wonder if someone couldn't go a step further and snap the two tails together on the side for the time that the person is seated on the toilet. He or she could unsnap, reposition and re-snap the onesie after "the paperwork" is done and the diaper is repositioned or changed. Depending on gut size, the connecting may need to occur at chest level....

Wetters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:01 pm 

Interesting idea wetters.. its possible..but im not sure i could with my onesie.. i tried it a second ago and it seems a bit hard to do..not sure if that would be as practical as simply turning the bodystocking sideways.. good idea though!