www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:03 am 

Well, for what it's worth, i discovered something.. I think my incontience is at least due in part to my control muscles misfiring sometimes.. because this morning i got the urge to go, got up and went, and even got hte diaper pulled down to pee, but before I could point in the right direction, i let loose... thankfully hte diaper was up high enough to contain the flow... and I did not get pee all over my bathroom floor.. some of the urine ended up in the toilet, but most did not.. oh well.. I also noticed lately that there is a sensation i don't know how to describe except something feels "pinched' down there.. like a stretching sensation? Am i making any sense? It's not outright pain, but it is rather unpleasant.. i hope my bladder is not being streched beyond capacity.. that would NOT be good...

Im wondering, does anyone else have a similar occurance of misfire or a similar pinching sensation? If it persists ill be sure to mention it at my next urologist followup appointment.

Peace out!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:47 am 

Rob, by a "pinched" sensation do you mean something link a spasm, contraction, or cramp"

--John

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:47 am 

John,

I dont think its a spasm, because i know that sensation quite well.. it happens to me often where i feel a spasm in either my sphincter or my deutrosor.. and its not contracting.. i guess you could call it a cramp. but it almost feels like sorness when you streched a muscle too far..I sincerely hope im not retaining urine and need to cath that would SUCK.. wearing diapers is by no means pleasant, but at least itstolerable.. but having to stick a tube up there.. i don't think i would be ok with that..

Peace out!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II