www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:49 am 

Hello,
Recently I have noticed that i have less episodes and the sensation surrounding them is different.. I was tempted to think, hey wow, i might be on the road to restoring full continence.. NOPE! yesterday after increasing my fluid intake i used at least 4 or 5 diapers... I think what's going on is recently im just not hydrating like i should..which we all know is not a good thing.. But, since the wettings seem to be more prevalent, i thought perhaps it would be prudent to once again buy some extended wear briefs for my weekend Walmart job..as well as another bodystocking... since eventually they get dirty and need to be washed.. as of right now i have 2... when it arrives I will have 3. So far, im quite pleased with the bodystocking put out by XP Medical.. My initial fear of them shrinking to the point where they do not fit comfortably has mostly been unfounded.. since they stretch. But, perhaps eventually i will branch out and try a onesie from baby pants or from easy access clothing..espesically since baby pants is 5 dollars cheaper than xp...howeever, you have to do a bit more homework to figure out your sizing, wehreas you dont realyl with xp medical's bodystocking. Sure, its slightly more expensive, but its overall more convinent. My one complaint about XP's is they are a little sparse when it comes to material on the shoulder, so when im lying in bed and on my side, it feels like its just sligtly cutting in to the shoulder.but not too much..anyone else experience this with them?

Oh, in case you are all wondering what brand i went with for the extended wear brief.. i settled on Abena Delta Form.. I was pretty much pleased with them when i tried them... and i liked the hook and loop tapes..
Peace out!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:35 am 

I have the Abena bodystockings, I think they are similar to the ones from XP Medical, anyway mine are in size medium and they fit perfectly.
For the record I'm 6'1 tall and normal build.
For Comparison I bought a few bodys from Babypants since they are the only one who makes them with plastic snaps, which I need when on business trips in order to stay stealth through security etc. However due to the sizing of the bodys from Babypants, I ordered them in size XS, and still they are not as supportive as the Abena ones and they are by far more wide in the crotch.

For the Abena bodys if you're interested I get mine from Sue Ryder for life in the UK, the price are reasonable....at least when comparing with XP medical.

http://www.sueryderforlife.co.uk/incont ... cking.html