www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: North shore airSupreme
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2024 11:43 pm 

Hello.
Well, the heat is on in my neck of the woods. Literally. It's getting warmer everyday and soon enough I will be miserable wearing a plastic backed disposable. My mind went through the alternatives. I briefly considered using my Ecoables, but in order to have the same amount of absorbency as a better dry they would have to be worn with an insert and a prefold. That much padding would get pretty warm also. I considered using Seni but I really don't like how the tapes bend and warp. Makes me nervous. So, I opted to buy a case of Norhshore air supreme on LL Medico. It's a good deal because LL Medico gives store credit, has the 10 percent discount and free shipping. North shore always charges for shipping. So, does anyone else find the tabs on Seni somewhat flimsy?

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 10:26 pm 

I feel the tabs on both Seni and Air Supremes were less than stellar. I prefer Incontrol Active Air tabs and I have been very happy with absorbency. I add a booster if I know I won’t be able to change for awhile. https://incontroldiapers.com/incontrol- ... ce-briefs/

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 7:37 pm 

Thanks for the input! I like what I see, unfortuately by the time you made that post, I had already ordered the case of Northshore. Sigh. They fit rather oddly compared to Better Dry. But I guess I have no choice but to make them work for now. Finances are tight, and are about to be tighter. I am a little over a month from getting married. I am nervous but excited at the same time.

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II