www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Borderline question
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:09 am 

I feel like a bit of a hypocrite asking this because I know where some of the answers will come from but I ran into a bit of a problem while shopping for plastic pants the other day. My dilemma was this, I needed to find covers in other solid colors other then white, pastel blue, pink and yellow. Searching online, I found there is not too much out there especially in the US. I did find you can get the Gary PUL in Navy, white, black, pink and tan but again, that was PUL. I made an order but never really got the colors I needed. I only found one site that had a lot of different colors but all of them had been discontinued.
The main problem here is you can not find any options on plastic pants(or otherwise) without out dealing with sites that cater to all. I think if we keep things tame and a bit of an open mind we can throw our some suggestions with out going totally over the line. If people think this is opening a door that is better left closed, just say and I'll pull the post. Another option would be just PM me with the suggestion and we can go from there. I have spoke with the other mods and they feel this is an area we can look at as long as we tread lightly. Thanks for your input.

Rope

Post subject: Re: Borderline question
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:56 am 

Rope, I don't think that you've crossed any line. Anyone living with incontinence who looks for internet forums or for companies that sell adult diapers will quickly discover that some people who are not incontinent wear diapers for fun. It's something that we have to live with; and any company that sells the kind of plastic pants that you're looking for will also design some of their products for people who wear diapers for fun. Asking people on this forum for info about companies that sell the kind of plastic pants you want in no way suggests that you're interested in getting products for any other purpose that managing your incontinence.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:39 pm 

Where the problem lies is that fetishists are a likely source of product information, and they'll need to be members of the forum to post or pm that info. IMO, it could be a challenge to keep the discussion fetish-free, although current members here who have already braved the dark side and come away with valuable info would likely post it in an appropriate manner consistent with the current forum guidelines.

The fetishists could be reminded that ABDL content isn't appropriate here and will be removed, but if they're told that only product source information is welcomed, they may say 'to hell with that' and not volunteer any.

W.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:20 pm 

I believe that virtually all of the ISC members that are likely to post about this kind of thing understand the ground rules here and will keep the information in an appropriate format. I think on this site, and with our present members, it's probably a non-issue. From my experiences with "Dark Side" web sites there is usually a good bit of valuable "true incontinence" information to be found on those sites so I think what you are proposing is a good idea. Obviously if the Mods here find something inappropriately posted they can always edit or delete it as needed.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:36 am 

Rope,

Look at the KINS Brites at Babykins. They have no prints and are available in bright red, blue, orange, and other colors. Plastic pants are plastic pants. Just ignore the other stuff.

--John

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:30 pm 

Rope, do we all have to walk on egg shells around here? I hope not. If you have a simple question it should not be some major issue. I would hope we all know common curtsey and have common sense. I also know how sensitive some people are here about anything. Your question is nothing more than that. A search for products you want. If that even comes close to offensive then I am out of here.
By the way, if you find a source in your search, let us know or PM it to me. We all are always on the look out for products, esp cloth and covers and good prices. Papa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:22 pm 

Hello everyone,

I agree most here know where the lines are and what is useful information. Also we all know that even those kind of sites could have something to offer. I think that most here like the fact that there is a fairly defined line and we all try to respect it. The problem with this subject is there are no venders that carry these options that also don't have a more "broad" selection.
What I have found odd is first, no one has sent me a PM of any ideas or places to look and other then JD, no suggestions here. My intent was not really to start a discussion but just get some ideas of where to go on the web. I am just assuming it is because I have been such a forum Nazi that people were scared of me and how I would react.

Anyways, just to fill in people that may be interested but all I found was the Kins site JD spoke of but they did not have what I was looking for. They have brite red and orange and pink and sky blue. None of which would work for me. They did carry one in Navy blue but just not in the size I needed. I also found a site called plastic-pants.com and they have a better list but the site says all the colors are discontinued. They had a few that would have worked for me like the Navy, dark green and maybe even the black among others. That was the only one in the US I found. Kins by the way is out of Canada. Unless someone has another suggestion, I'll just have to hold out that I may find somewhere else.
Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:50 pm 

Rope, have you tried Amazon or ebay? Seems like they could carry what you want, hell they carry like everything. Papa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:55 pm 

I get cloth diapers and pins from fetware and plastic pants from kins. They do have goofy stuff but the stuff I got was wetter than what I got from adult cloth diaper especially plastic pants.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:56 pm 

Oh hell a stupid typo better not wetter. Judas priest I could shoot myself over that one.