Switch to full style
If you have traveled Internationally and have learned of a recommended store, even in Canada, Please post.
Post a reply

Re: Where to find diapers in the U.S.A.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:58 pm

Thanks Zenute! That is very helpful to know. I'll start looking myself.

--John

Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:54 pm

If you are near Atlanta, GA there is an excellent store named Diaper Depot on the east side of town.

Address: 5231 Memorial Drive, Suite B3, Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Phone:(404) 297-4900
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 10am–7pm, Sat. 10am-6pm

They carry a wide array of all types of diapers from baby diapers to premium (Abena, Tranquility) adult diapers. They also have high quality onesies, several lines of quality boosters, and Gary PUL pants. In addition the family that runs Diaper Depot is very understanding of our needs and actually makes buying diapers an enjoyable experience. Helen is especially helpful and will happily discuss the pros and cons of the various products they carry, even physically showing you the differences. I've shopped there several times and have been impressed every time.

Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:09 pm

I have stumbled on to bettymills .com They are a giant medical supplier. They also sell incontinence supplies. I find their prices are much cheaper. They will also send you samples.

Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:05 am

You may check this website https://www.buymedical.com/ they offer affordable incontinence supplies in the US with free shipping over 35$ order.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:35 pm

When I can, I buy from XP. Simply outstanding service. When they don't have what I need or if i need something ordered on the weekend, I go with Northshore Care. Both are simply outstanding, but Northshore's prices are a tad hire and they charge for shipping.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:24 pm

I seem to remember getting good service from HDIS for diapers, though I haven't used them in years since they didn't stock what I needed.
Post a reply