Switch to full style
If you have traveled Internationally and have learned of a recommended store, even in Canada, Please post.
Post a reply

Re: Buying Diapers Internationally

Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:31 am

Tewi,

We eagerly await your coverage of diapers in India when you travel there next month.

--John

Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:31 pm

Our traveler Tewi has advised that he is back in Mongolia. He was ill while in India and had some technical problems which prevented him from sending us pictures of diapers there, although he assures us that there plenty of diapers.

Tewi has sent me more pictures of diapers in Mongolia that I will post to the forum as soon as I am able.

--John

Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:40 pm

Tewi, I have been thinking/worrying about you. I'm sorry that you have been sick. I hope that you're feeling better.

Wetters

Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:02 pm

More from Mongolia!

Our world traveler, Tewi, has provided more photos of local brands of diapers available in Mongolia. The Chryson diaper costs U.S. $7.11 for a package of 10, or 71 cents each. The diaper has a plain front taping panel. Tewi notes that an open package of diapers was available so that buyers could purchase only a few diapers.

Thank you, Tewi!

--John

DSCN0008[1].JPG

DSCN0012[1].JPG

DSCN0013[1].JPG

Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:04 pm

More pics of the Chryson diaper from Tewi in Mongolia.

--John

DSCN0015[1].JPG

DSCN0017[1].JPG

Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:29 pm

A big thank-you to our world traveler Tewi for supplying the photos and info and to John for posting them. :D :D

Schoppy

Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:32 am

These are Tewi's last photos from Mongolia. This time of a local diaper called in English "White You."

--John
DSCN0079[1].JPG

DSCN0080[1].JPG

DSCN8071[1].JPG

Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:34 am

These are the last photos of the "White You" diaper in Mongolia.

--John
DSCN8074[1].JPG

DSCN8077[1].JPG

Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:41 am

This section has not received as many contributions as I expected.

If anyone else would like to contribute photos, or a review of diapers available internationally, but does not feel comfortable with the process of posting the photos here, you can send them to me and I will be glad to post them for you, giving you the credit. :D

Remember, a lot of people doing research for incontinence and diapers read our messages via searches with Google and other search engines. Our potential readership is a lot larger than our active membership.

--John

Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:36 pm

I'm heading to Japan in a couple of weeks. I hope to find and try a couple new diaper brands while I'm there, and will post pics and experiences after I get back.
Post a reply