Switch to full style
Post a reply

hello ladies

Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:03 pm

I've been gone for sometime. I was very moved by a thread i just read about moderators in the general discussion area.

Id be happy to give any input to you ladies if i may. I'll try to be more active.
For you that don't know me Im a lifer to bladder inconntinence

Hope to here from you.....................Sandy :)

Re: hello ladies

Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:58 pm

Hi Sandy,

I’m a pretty new member and also a woman. Thanks for coming back and giving your input.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:42 pm

Hi Sandy
Welcome back! I’ve heard great things about you here.
I too have had control issues for a very long time but learned to make exceptionally good lemonade years ago!

Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:29 pm

[quote="Ellyn"]Hi Sandy
Welcome back! I’ve heard great things about you here.
I too have had control issues for a very long time but learned to make exceptionally good lemonade years ago![/quote]

Thats a very good attitude Im the same way. But Ive even taken it further and added some other fruit to my Lemon aid :D
What are your issues with incontinence ?

............................Sandy :)

Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:32 pm

[quote="LucOllie"]Hi Sandy,

I’m a pretty new member and also a woman. Thanks for coming back and giving your input.[/quote]

Thank you
If there is anything anything I can help you with feel free to ask
............................Sandy :)

Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:45 pm

Oh, I have lots of questions! But I seem to be unable to form any useful ones at the moment! But I do love the positive attitude. I don’t quite have it.

Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:51 pm

[quote="LucOllie"]Oh, I have lots of questions! But I seem to be unable to form any useful ones at the moment! But I do love the positive attitude. I don’t quite have it.[/quote]

What type of incontinence do you have

...................Sandy :)

Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:12 pm

I have the combo. Since the physically traumatic birth of my son. I don’t have sphincter control in my anus and urge in my bladder.

Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:28 pm

[quote="LucOllie"]I have the combo. Since the physically traumatic birth of my son. I don’t have sphincter control in my anus and urge in my bladder.[/quote]

I only have bladder issues myself.

Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:09 am

Hello!
Post a reply