Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Truce

Sat May 30, 2015 8:46 pm

Thanks, PB&J - I hope that you're closer to a resolution of your bladder challenges and that the home front issues are getting better, too.

I've come to the realization that I need to rid my life of the toxic people in it. I'm gonna take a break from the forum for a while (and possibly give it up altogether).

Wetters

Sat May 30, 2015 8:54 pm

Are there toxic people here?

Sun May 31, 2015 5:17 am

Wetters,
I hope all will be alright with you. For me you are one of the best contributors to the forum. I will miss your vision and honesty. When you are of the forum, it doesn't mean you are out of our hart. Bob

Sun May 31, 2015 5:05 pm

Wetters,

Please don't go!

--John

Sun May 31, 2015 10:37 pm

Yes, please stay!!!

Sun May 31, 2015 11:29 pm

Agree with everyone else Wetters. I don't comment often, but do read a lot on here to help get through my day.

Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:43 am

Thanks so much for the support - you guys are awesome!!

Wetters

Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:03 pm

Wetters,

If you go, please do not make it permanent. Return when you can, and know that all our thoughts and prayers go with you.

As for waking in a wet bed, I also think that the best way to deal with that is heavy nighttime protection (double diapers, minimum) plus a waterproof pant. I too have a vinyl mattress cover, but rarely need it if my protection is adequate.

Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:35 am

Wetters,

If you go I won't learn any new words like "wetapalooza!" :)

--John

Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:20 am

Wetters. Please stay ... I'm with John ... I need help expanding my vocabulary (e.g., "wetapalooza").
Post a reply