Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Home with my new suprapubic.

Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:32 pm

Here we go again. Midnight last night I was in agony. Thought I was going to pass out but ended up throwing up. Nurse came out at lunch time and says I have a wound enfection. Antibiotics co amoxiclav again just had the first one. What a mess I feel awful. When will my nightmare ever end. Am dreading the night to come with high temp and feaver but this time much pain as well. I can't cope with much more.

4wheeldave.

Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:49 pm

Oh no Dave, that's not fair! Hopefully once your wound has cleared up all infections will leave you the hell alone for a long time!

Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:25 am

Amen to that.

4wheeldave.

Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:08 am

Sorry to hear that you are having a rough time. Hopefully things will settle down and you will get a good nights rest soon.

Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:17 am

Oh no!!! I'm sorry to hear that your incision is infected!! I hope you get better fast!!!

Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:14 am

4wheeldave

Very sorry you are going through all this it a bad situation.
I don’t like hearing you are having so much trouble with a suprapubic catheter as I was told one day I will need to have one put in.

Again I am sorry to here of your problems
Get well soon.

Lyle

Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:37 pm

Thanks everyone. It's like having flu with a knife stuck in you. I am not yet showing any improvement but I promise to post when I turn the corner.

Thanks again for all your best wishes it means a lot.

4wheeldave.
Post a reply