www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:01 pm 

There are times I have to take my diaper off fast to go br. A lot of the tape tab diapers won't refasten correctly and I have to put on a new one. I am using Secure Xplus.
Is there a good diaper with velcro tabs? I remember the Abenas are soft sided instead of plastic and the tabs worked well. The only problem was is that the material bunched up in hot weather. Did they ever fix that??

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:08 pm 
Admin

I use the Tena Super, clothed backing, and velcro, comes off and re-attaches multiple times. The Stretch version is one big tab on each side, I got some last month and like them, but the sizing is a bit bigger, tabs overlap but works for what it's intended purpose is. :) Not the highest absorbancy diaper out there, but good for the cost, unsure about the Abena padding issue, been a few years since I used them, Puffy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:23 pm 

Thanks for the info!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:07 pm 

I know everyone says that pullups are less absorbent than briefs, but i find if i do a tena super (probably gonna switch to abena abri flex disposable underwear, because i've tried those aswell and the hold more than the tenas) and a poise stuffer i can stay in the same one for 6 hours and it gives me comfort that if i actually do make it to the toilet i have time to pull it down and go. though 99% of the time I'll be on my way to the toilet and end up emptying myself before i get there, which is why i wear protection to begin with.