www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 3:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:33 am 

Apparently, the Bambino folks have developed a newer & better disposable. Here's the link to it: http://bambinodiapers.com/about_teddy_diapers.

Anyone have any experiences with this one yet? An acquaintance of mine says that apart from the AB/DL design, they are better than their Classico. I've got a sample pack on order to check things out.

Anyone else have any experience with them? Any revelations? I heard they have tape issues, but this seems to be related to their new stretch tape.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:46 pm 

ILuvLA wrote:
Apparently, the Bambino folks have developed a newer & better disposable. Here's the link to it: http://bambinodiapers.com/about_teddy_diapers.

Anyone have any experiences with this one yet? An acquaintance of mine says that apart from the AB/DL design, they are better than their Classico. I've got a sample pack on order to check things out.

Anyone else have any experience with them? Any revelations? I heard they have tape issues, but this seems to be related to their new stretch tape.

Thanks.
I bought a case. They seem to be a little more absorbent than their Blanco which I also use. They have stretchable tapes and have more polymer in them so they swell up more. Still not as much as a baby diaper though. I've asked them to check into making a Blanco style with the improved polymer and new tapes.

Deen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:42 pm 

I tried the sample pack. They do seem to absorb more than the classico. The stretch tapes were an interesting innovation that seems to allow for a bit more flexibility.

Apart from the print design, they are a nice improvement.

I'll also ask for a designless front panel.