www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:53 am 

As many others have indicated elsewhere in this forum, the Abena X-Plus is one of the best disposable diapers for use overnight or on occasions when changing is going to be difficult for a prolonged period (such as during a long airplane flight). Up until very recently, Canadians had to order Abena products and other high-quality European diapers from sources in the United States.

Fortunately, we Canucks now have a reliable source for the full line of Abena products in Canada. The company is called b4ns (www.b4ns.com). They are located near Montreal. I've just received my third order of Abena X-Pluses from them. And I can personally attest that they are a reliable firm that offers excellent service. And the price in Canadian dollars is somewhat less than what you pay to an American source. Please understand that I'm not running down ABAIP or XP Medical, which are fine American companies. But Canadians have fewer hassles, get quicker shipment (because the product doesn't have to go through customs), and pay somewhat less when we order from a Canadian source.
:D

Post subject: b4ns.com
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:46 pm 
Admin

I agree, b4ns is a great company and a great source for our Canadian friends. :-)

They also carry the Suprima plastic pants which are the best plastic pant available. They may cost a little more than other pants but you get what you pay for. On what I hear, they have a yellow plastic that is more resistant to the oils that can come from the skin and wont become brittle like some other pants will over time.

We have recently exchanged links with them.
You can find their URL on our links page along with other great links to other great companies.

Schoppy