www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:01 pm 

Has anyone heard of these. Whats your take on them? I bought some off Ebay sometime back and finally tried them today. They seem rather good quality. The plastic is a heavy weight Plastic but they are quiet. They used a 3/4 inch waist band but only a 1/4 inch leg band. Crotch area is plenty wide enough. The ones I have are an off white color. I've not seen these since I bought these on Ebay? Anyone else got anything on these :?: ...................Sandy :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:03 pm 

Sandy, I have never heard of Renaissance plastic pants or incontinence wear. I did a search for them but got back no results. Is the manufacturer's name Renaissance or is that the name of the pant?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:54 pm 

Are those plastic pants the "steel clad" type that those castle people use when they go joisting? We have a "Renaissance Festival" here in Tennessee and those guys need some sort of protection when those lances are pointed at you! ...........Paul Martin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:40 pm 

I haven't seen any by that brand. I got my most recent pair of plastic pants from Fetware. They are thick and have proven to be very comfortable and durable thus far.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:58 pm 

It says it on the waist band They came sealed in plastic with only a piece of paper stating the size inside????....................Sandy :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:17 pm 

Sandy, when I was using cloth diapers, I purchased all of my vinyl pants from fetware. I can report absolutely zero complaints with them. The orders are shipped lightning fast. I began ordering the thicker cloud vinyl pants and they held up just great. I also like the fact that all of their pants come in a variety of colors, and people like us can use a little color sometimes. Oh and one more thing the elastic on the cloud pants are much wider than conventional pants, making them not only more durable but comfortable as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:24 pm 

Yes I've heard of Fetware But with that name I find it hard to want to go there :roll: ..........................Sandy :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:49 pm 

The name is interesting to say the least... but ask anyone who has bought from them, their product is top-notch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:26 pm 

Fetware sells Gary plastic pants I believe. I have several pairs of the Gary pants that I purchased from adultclothdiaper.com. You can get Gary pants from several retailers such as Fetware, plasticpants.com and adultclothdiaper.com. I know there are a few posters on this forum that do not care for the Gary pants due to tight waistbands. I bought a couple pairs about 10 years ago that did have too-tight odf a waistband but every pair since has had a comfotable waistband. I recently tried Kins vinyl pants and so far I like them as much as the Gary pants.