www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Snap-EZ
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:15 pm 

I was wondering if anyone here uses Snap-EZ cloth pocket diapers? On the recommendation of 2 friends I have ordered one to try out. I think my biggest question is do they leak around the legs. Thanks.

Rope

Post subject: Re: Snap-EZ
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:09 am 

Rope,
I have quite a few of the Snap-EZ and really like them. Make sure you use enough of the stuffers if you are a heavy wetter. I always wore an additional PUL pant over them to contain the occasional leak. They are very comfortable, very soft. When I am wearing disposables at night I wear just the outer pant instead of plastic pants. They are waterproof and absorb any small leaks. Let us know what you think after you try them out. Be sure to follow the washing instructions before wearing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:32 am 

Where did you find the Snap-EZ? Would love to hear what you think.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:41 am 

Hello everyone,

I got the Snap-EZ in and washed. I have not had a chance to actually try it but I at least tried it on. Still a little skeptical about the leaking but I keep being told they are good. I tried stuffing with a prefold and with a little guidance from a find I can get it in place and fill the wings nut it feels a bit lumpy and out of place. I'm sure I will get the knack of it with just a little more time.
I'm waiting for a day I can experiment alone at home before I really give it a go. Because it is new, I don't know how well it will hold, how long or how discrete it will be. I'll post again when I get a chance to use it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:16 pm 

I have two pairs XL on e bay at a real low price. They are great but not for me.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:52 pm 

You can buy them from the web site at: https://www.snap-ez.com/

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:30 pm 

I tried a diaper product very similar to these. The capacity was low, absorption rate of inserts slow and the leg openings leaked and wicked. With all the excellent reusable solutions out there, including PUL pants, I don't see why an incontinent person would bother with these? Hum?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:31 pm 

I finally got a chance to try the Snap-EZ and I have to admit, it did benter then I thought it would but still not good enough to be my goto protection. Granted, I think there is a bit of skill and art to stuffing it even and comfortable. The first attempt it was very lumpy and there were places that had no stuffer in. The second time. As better and I wore it for about 6 hours before I went to bed. The prefold I used to stuff it with was wet all the way it the back part. When I changed, the only leaking I noticed was a little on the outside of the PUL right between the legs.
I think I'll try it a few more times to give it an honest try but as of right now, I don't see them being worth changing out too.