www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: plastic pants
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:17 pm 

I just threw out a very expensive pair of urethane pants. The caption said "slightly noisy." That was a gross understatement - they are LOUD. They turned out to be so loud that even when outside walking my wife said that she could hear them from 15 feet away. Forget wearing them in a quiet office or a library.

I am back to wearing traditional thick vinyl pants which are very quiet and Gary activewear PUL pants. The latter are slightly more noisy than the vinyl, but not much so. Both of these are totally silenced when worn with a pair of spandex pants or compression pants and trousers.

--JD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:16 pm 

I just threw out a very expensive pair of urethane pants. The caption said "slightly noisy." That was a gross understatement - they are LOUD. They turned out to be so loud that even when outside walking my wife said that she could hear them from 15 feet away. Forget wearing them in a quiet office or a library.

I am back to wearing traditional thick vinyl pants which are very quiet and Gary activewear PUL pants. The latter are slightly more noisy than the vinyl, but not much so. Both of these are totally silenced when worn with a pair of spandex pants or compression pants and trousers.

--JD

Would you share where these came from so I don't make the same mistake? (I don't need these now, but who knows what I will need later...)

Scott

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:50 pm 

JDinVirginia wrote:

--JD

I have a pair of these Euroflex pants as well and they are much better suited for night-time protection due to the noise they make when walking. Unless you're not bothered by the noise or if you wear a tight fitting pair of clothing over them or spandex over top.

ScottK, you can find them from most online retailers that sell Gary products since they are made by Gary.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:02 am 

ScottK,

Unfortunately, I forget where I purchased the European Urethane pants. I believe they were ordered via Amazon (I use Amazon prime to avoid shipping charges on small purchases) from a mainstream provider.

Instead I have gone back to a reliable combination of old-fashioned vinyl pants and PUL pants, all purchased from Mike at Fetware. I bought my very first pair of plastic pants from Mike. He gives good advice and I have had good luck with purchases from that site. Although the site caters to the fetish community, it has an excellent selection for regular use by those of us who are incontinent.

Lumberg is correct that the European Urethane pants would be fine for night time - or in any situation away from other people.

--JD

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6