www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: onesies well worth a try
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:55 pm 

Has anyone used onsies/ body suit over their diapers ? I have worn them over my cloth diapers to keep my diapers in place (not sagging} This has minimized urine pooling in the crotch of my plastic pants and redused leaks at the legs signifigantly. True, it took time to get over the baby assoc . aspect of wearing a onesie but well worth it. I get mine from Adult Cloth Diaper co. or Gabbys

Post subject: onesie's
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:34 am 
Admin

I personally think that the onesie's are great. They look like regular t-shirts.
They do hold up our diapers and keep them from sagging. Especially when they are soaked.

Post subject: Onesies
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:04 am 

I've been tempted to try a onesies for the reason, though, to hide my diaper when I bend over. Ny wife is always pulling my shirt down. .......Paul Martin

Post subject: onzies cover up
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:14 pm 

Paul,the ``T-shirt`` style onzies will work great to cover your diapers showing when you bend over. There will be a diaperline/bulge (esp with cloth) but much less obvious than your plastic pants/diaper in full view. I get mine from Gabbys or ATD Co. they have easy to handle large white snaps in the crotch;the material stretches so go next smaller size rather than the larger choice.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:15 am 

Found this on the web, but I have not tried them.

http://www.bodysuit.com/mensbodysuit1.html

Scott

Post subject: New type of onsie
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:03 am 

Scott,
I checked out that site, and they do have a verry good selection of different types of body suits. The prices are not bad either. Thanks for that heads up!! .....................Paul Martin

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:52 am 

Thank you, Scott, for finding this outfit and providing the URL.

Paul Martin, you should love these! I've got 4 to start and just got 3 more once I saw how nice the cotton ones were. They are the v neck.

Various fabrics are offered but I like natural cotton. Onsies are usually made of only cotton, like any undershirt and lack elasticity to hold up a diaper. The Bodysuit.com cotton is 90% cotton and 10% lycra. For me I find that a very comfortable comprimise between comfort and support.

The onsies do enjoy an edge in placement of snaps being forward and up, so easier to snap and unsnap. The body suit snaps are only 3 and they are down under, on the very bottom of the garment, harder perhaps for some folks to reach.

While I am a fan of support briefs with suspenders, with summer about here, the body suits do nearly as well supporting my cloth diapers and all I add are a pair of shorts and I'm good to go and cool too.

JoeK