Switch to full style
Diapers, pads, or other types of protection?

Daytime and nighttime protection.
Post a reply

Onesies

Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:14 am

Hi All

I had to share this with you all I have just received a onesie from LittleForBig absolutely fantastic so comfortable the best bit is plastic poppers. I have had many with metal and have rusted a bit and been uncomfortable. It holds the diaper securely in position during the day and especially at night.

I hope you find this useful just had to share this with you all so delighted.

Greenbank

Re: Onesies

Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:10 pm

Most craft stores sell snap guns. You can easily replace the metal with plastic if you prefer.

Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:36 pm

MSUSpartan wrote:Most craft stores sell snap guns. You can easily replace the metal with plastic if you prefer.

Thanks ever so for the info.

Greenbank

Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:08 pm

hi greenbank

do they have a website?

Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:41 pm

justej wrote:hi greenbank

do they have a website?

Hi justej

Hope you are well.

Type LittleForBig into a search engine for website also available through Amazon.

Greenbank

Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:31 pm

Seen some on their shirts on Amazon, a search, & a quick find. Prices are lower then most others too.

Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:08 pm

They must be big on Amazon. Every time I order a case of abena on Amazon, it starts suggesting their products to me.

Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:50 pm

Amazon has an advanced algorithm for those recommendations. It looks at what others have bought in the past, as well as you, then cross references them to come up with similar item you are likely to buy at the same time as well.

It actually works pretty good, and even I have bought "extra" stuff this way too. I also use their wish list as a christmas wish list, which you can share with others (they can't see your past orders, just the list).

Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:48 am

Yeah, it's the "others purchased ______ with this item".

They really want me to buy an adult pacifier from littleforbig.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:39 pm

Actually I was talking about the "recommended for you". But the "others purchased with" has gotten me to buy extra stuff too. You've got to hand it to amazon. They know how to get you to buy stuff.
Post a reply