www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Attends breathable
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:19 pm 

HAS ANYONE HAD ANY LUCK WITH THOES I THINK I TRIED THEM WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT BUT CAN'T REMEMBER......SANDY

Post subject: Attends Breathable
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:33 am 

Sandy,
Are the attends breathable you're speaking of have a cloth like exterior? I've only seen the plastic backed type so far, and really haven't noticed any other type on sale anywhere. ..................Paul Martin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:23 am 

Sandy,

I use attends breathable along with tena ultra. Not bad for my needs. I just wish the padding coverage was a bit more extensive. But other than that, these diapers seem to work quite well. Not sure how they would do for you.. I'm not totally incontinent, but seem to be getting there gradually.. iv'e definetly progressed beyond a guard or undergarment..and even a pullup.. but not quite to the point of needing Abena X-Plus.

Anyway, if you try them, ull probably want to boost them, and go for the extra absorbent kind..they have more padding coverage..i can only get the lower absorbency breathable thru insurance..still not bad.. either diaper i think is just as good as wings supreme without the hassle of the tapes not sticking.. but not having a waistband does take getting used to.. but then again, the refastenable tape design does make toilet use easier.. because with wings surpeme, with the way the tapes worked, i had to duct tape the diaper on, which killed any chance at using the toilet, which totally removed any advantage having a waistband diaper had.. but, again, these diapers are GREAT for moderate to heavy wettings..

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:11 am 

I tried the Attends Breathable just for the heck of it. Personally I don't think they are any better than the Wallgreens or Rite-Aid store brands. The Attends "Retail Brief" with 6 tapes and waistband is still the best thing Attends produces IMHO.

Post subject: attends
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:19 am 

Attends has come out with a "cloth-like" exterior in the extended-wear style, which seems to work pretty well for me....I can be a flodder sometimes, and these work without leaks. The extended wear can usually last for hours, through several wettngs without needing a change, and are exceptionally quiet.
You can get them at xp medical, and I have also purchased them at online drugstore for a reduced price-