www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cloth back
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 12:09 pm 

I have decided to give the cloth back northshore supremes. I have used almost all plastic in the past. i do not like the cloth back, even when not wet the sag and fall down. I think from now on I will just stick to the plastic. I would be interested in trying cloth diapers though.

Post subject: Re: Cloth back
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 5:03 pm 

Cloth diapers involve a large expense upfront, but can be relatively cheaper over time. They do require some getting used to, and there is a learning curve in applying them for maximum protection. Read the Primer here before committing the money for a large inventory. Good luck.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 5:17 pm 

FYI, The cloth diapers from Northshore Supreme are the disposable cloth-like tab style of diaper.

I have tried their cloth disposables before. They are passable for me as a very light daytime diaper (pullups are not enough for me), but really are among the best out there.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 5:44 pm 

Patrick wrote:
Cloth diapers involve a large expense upfront, but can be relatively cheaper over time. They do require some getting used to, and there is a learning curve in applying them for maximum protection. Read the Primer here before committing the money for a large inventory. Good luck.

Patrick, the original poster is meaning cloth backed disposable diapers, not regular clothe diapers.

Also, for me, will never use them, as they tend to stretch too much, getting looser fitting, and tabs will come undone, and be hard to stick back, as they'll pull cloth off, clogging their imitation velcro style.