Switch to full style
Diapers, pads, or other types of protection?

Daytime and nighttime protection.
Post a reply

Seni vs abena pullups

Sun May 01, 2016 9:28 am

I'm debating trying pullups for work. I have tried store brands in the past with limited success. I'm going to try either seni or abena. I like both of their diapers. What are all of your thoughts on the pros and cons of each.

Re: Seni vs abena pullups

Sun May 01, 2016 2:08 pm

I have used both the Abena and the Seni. I never had leaks with them. Personally, I thought the Seni was a little too thick to be optimal for everyday use.

Noe

Sun May 01, 2016 3:43 pm

Just purchased a pack of abriform M3 air (abriflex?) pullups to try at work. So far these are great. I will be buying a whole case soon. I wanted to try the package before I purchased the whole case. Can't speak about the other one. I need discreet so I can conceal them under a uniform. I wear boxers over my pullups at work and just regular diapers at home.

Mon May 02, 2016 6:42 am

I like Seni products and use both the Seni Quatro and Seni Super Plus. However, in pull-ups I prefer the Abena Abriflex over the Seni.

--John

Mon May 02, 2016 8:28 pm

IMHO, Abri-Flex is the best pull-up out there.

W.

Mon May 02, 2016 8:39 pm

I would have to agree with Wetter, if I wore pull ups that is the ones I would wear. But unfortunately I am unable to wear them.

Mon May 30, 2016 12:53 am

I am physically unable to use briefs and need extended wear pull-ups for unpredictable bladder incon, occasional bowel leakage and now unpredictable, late perimenopausal bleeding. Seni was okay when I was able to get them heavily discounted once, but Abena, which I have used most often for several years is the best in my experience, for a wide variety of situations.
Post a reply