www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:52 am 

Years ago I've been pointed out but no one has every really said anything directly to me. But that was before we had the choices in Diapers that we have now. I have to say your a brave one Paul you'd never get me to walk through a locker room with just a T-shirt and diaper on. Call me strange but I don't even feel comfortable dressed in a locker room. :?
............................Sandy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:28 pm 

Thanks Sandy
I don't care if people figure out I wear a diaper. My biggest fear is having a major leak in public and not have a way out. Now that's bad! .............Paul

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:01 pm 

Yep I here ya there That's the worst the feeling :oops: when you feel a leak or sit down and don't realize how wet you are or leave a wet spot on someone else's furniture :cry: . But at least if you have dark or black pants on it's not real noticeable. I many years ago while attending an outdoor reception was dressed up and had a light colored pair of slacks on and my bladder decided to empty into an already wet diaper I was soaked between my legs down a little past my knees. I'm not sure how many people saw it I didn't hang around to find out either I mad a rather fast exit to the van with my hubby right behind me. I guess it deserves me right for wearing light colored slacks :roll: But anyway yes I would agree a public accident is about the worst thing to have happen......Sandy