www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:56 pm 

Hi guys,

I wanted to see if anyone is awae of this store: http://changingtimesdiaperco.com
I am looking for some more plastic pants & especially PUL pants- and some of the designs look pretty fun
The thing that concerns me is the sizing for the PUL pants. Right now I have a 42" waist and about 26-27" leg circumference (I know- i put on quite a few pounds of fat since last year and dealing with my car accident). I currently am able to fit into the Leakmaster Size Large PUL pants. (The mediums kept cutting deep into my legs)

I was wondering if anyone here has tried the PUL pants from changingtimes and may be able to offer their experience with the company and the sizing of the PUL pants.
According to their charts I am between a X-Large and 2X-Large...

Also if anyone could recommend another good reasonably priced PUL pants that would be wonderful. :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:19 pm 
Admin

In the past I have ordered from them and never had any problem.
But it has been a couple years so im not familiar with their items now.

Schoppy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:10 pm 

I'm very pleased with Garywear Active (PUL) pants. They are really good.
Bob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:05 pm 

Kdlstar,

Most of the PUL pants on Changingttimes actually are manufactured by Kins. You might check with the Kins site (actually Babykins) to see what sizing information is available there.

--John

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:58 pm 

Hi guys- thank you for providing feedback.
It is always a hassle when finding new products and suppliers.
I have never ordered from Kins/Babykins. I don't know how accurate the sizing charts are
on there. Hopefully there is a little bit of stretch in the leg openings. I ordered the size X-Large
PUL pants- I'm gonna try out the froggys. The babykin listed the leg width of 18-25.5” and waist range of 40-44"
Hopefully it will fit well.

Bob,
How are the legs on the garywear active PUL pants? From what i read on Amazon, a number of people said they cut into
their legs a lot. Would you say the size listing is exact or a little bigger/smaller?

Thank you guys a lot.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:08 am 

Kdlstar,

I also have a 42" waist. I wear Gary PUL pants in size Large. The leg holes are snug, as they should be, but do not cut into me.

--John

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:00 am 

Hi kdlstar,
I fully agree with John. I have no issues with the Garywear PUL pants. For me they are the best.
Cheers Bob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:54 am 

Hi bob and jd
What are your leg sizes? What is the circumference of your legs?
Thanks. I am eager to get some more pul pants- maybe add some variety
To my incont clothesline. I initially true using vynil cause they are cheap... And I soon found out why- barely lasted more than a couple months before getting really stiff and cracking...

Also have either of you got any experience removing Poop stain from pul pants?had a bit of a mishap and accident this morning and poop leaked into my plastic pants. I made a separate thread regarding this- "mayday! Pooplosion! Cleaning pul plastic pants"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:16 pm 

Kdlstar,

Re poop stains in PUL pants, that is a problem for many of us. :( Rinse the pants thoroughly and hand wash immediately if possible with warm water and mild soap. I use Dr. Bronners' Castile soap but any very mild soap should be fine. Even with washing soon after an accident, you may not be able to remove all stains. Although I prefer to hand wash my PUL pants, as it seems to make them last longer, if stains persist put them in the washer on the delicate fabric cycle.

--John

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:35 pm 

My PUL pants from Changingtimes arrived. I must say these things are pretty big!
I ordered the XL size and it came up well past my waist!
I do feel well protected in these. The legging is pretty snug and the material is definitely a lot more comfortable
than the Leakmaster PUL pants. Also I kinda like these frog & turtle prints :) lol