Diapers, pads, or other types of protection?

Daytime and nighttime protection.
Post a reply

Re: I use after discovery Bambino Diapers

Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:16 pm

I don't think the abdl folks are mocking or belittling incontinent folks. It seems to me that would require intent, and for the most part I don't think they care about us. I wouldn't guess it plays into their motivation. I don't think they help the incontinent image, but I don't think they hurt it much either.

I remember reading an article about people with a vomit fetish. I don't think they're mocking bulimics or food poisoning. It's just a kink I don't understand.

Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:05 pm

I just wear Tranquility ATNs. Obviously day as well as night. They do what they're supposed to do, and for me thats all that matters. I would go with higher quality, overseas made, premium diapers if i ultimately had the money to do so. I really hate how plastic backed diapers don't breathe. The premium "cloth backed" disposables DO breathe, and they're expensive for that very reason; not just because of their higher absorbency ratings. ATNs absorb just fine. The main reason I stick with ATNs is because their the best diaper my insurance will pay for. 9 or 10 packages of ANY adult diaper per month is expensive regardless. Why pay for them if you don't have to?

Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:40 pm

Of course, if you use these types of diapers you'd have a hard time deducting them from your taxes as a medical expense at the end of the year! :shock:

Can you imagine explaining that one to the IRS man? 8)
Post a reply