Switch to full style
Diapers, pads, or other types of protection?

Daytime and nighttime protection.
Post a reply

Re: Where is the best place to buy Abenas?

Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:29 pm

Northshore care often times offers really good deal on the abenas and i usually use em when i need to stock up on Abenas.
i have switched over to the Northshore care supreme briefs though- and these things are amazing in comparison.
I still use my abena abri form during the day sometimes though

Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:28 pm

kdlstar, I will definitely agree with you there. Northshore care supremes are a great go to diaper. I use them as my primary daytime diaper as I work in a rather quiet professional office. They offer discreetness as well as great absorption with little leaking.

Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:26 pm

Northshore briefs are amazingly quiet. And I was surprised at how comprehensive it is. The only iffy thing I do not like about the diaper is that lengthwise, it tends to be quite short- especially the mediums. The mediums fit almost like a small. When I was doing research on them, I saw it got rave reviews on both incontinencesupport and adisc.
They are very quiet and comfortable once you break it up & fluff them. I will have to post a review here sometime :)
As an aside- the sound from many diapers I found can generally be controlled well by a good pair of plastic pants & maybe onesie(compresses and supports it slightly).

Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:19 am

Northshore Care even has a video on their website on how to prep the diaper before wearing. The only things I dislike is that the SAP inside can fall apart if worn over an extended period and sometimes the tapes slip on me and I end up with the diaper being taped to my leg.
Post a reply