www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: booster pads
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:47 pm 

I've been trying a few different boosters as of late myself I've used the tranquility boosters for sometime. but have recently tried the depend and attends boosters also. they seem to work OK it's like adding a maxi pad but without the plastic backing. I still prefer the tranquility boosters myself because they are much longer and wider then these other ones. What have you tried or what ones do you like?..................Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:55 pm 
Admin

Hello Sandy

Thankyou for your post.
I myself have used many different types pf pads and boosters in my diapers. After trying many different brands I prefer using the "Abena Abri-Let Maxi booster pads". I get them from http://www.xpmedical.com/abrisan.html

The Abena Abri-Let booster pads come in 2 different sizes, 4 x 15 inches and 6 x 24 inches. They do a wonderfull job on increasing the amount the diapers can hold. They are great in disposable or cloth diapers.

Booster pad inserts are an economical and effective way to increase the capacity of any absorbent product. They offer them in three sizes to accommodate absorbency requirements from moderate to extremely heavy. At a full 6 inches wide and 24 inches long, the new Abri-Let Maxi covers a 250% larger area and offers twice the thickness of a conventional booster. It is specially designed to provide compete front-to-back coverage while fitting neatly between the leak guards on medium, large and XL size briefs.

I hope that this helps you.

Schoppy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:51 am 

Hi schoppy
Thanks for the reply I have not tried those that sounds like a must have. I've seen them from time to time on EBay but they were always to $$$ so I never bought them. I'm a rather heavy wetter and have very little control of my Bladder. I will go to the site and order some of those thanks again for the reply :wink: ....................Sandy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:00 pm 

Hey schoppy
I've been meaning to reply back to you for sometime on those boosters you turned me onto I got some and they really work great. Thanks for the advice........................Sandy

Post subject: boosters
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:36 am 
Admin

Hi Sandy

Im glad that they worked out for you.
They have helped me a lot.

:)

Schoppy

Post subject: Cloth Booster
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:03 pm 

Hey guys
is their a specific brand of cloth baby diaper you guys recommend as a booster. I was thinking of trying it with a disposable. I need to run to Walmart later this week when I get a chance.....................Sandy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:43 pm 

Sandy,
The ones I use are made by Gerber. There's a dozen in the package and they're noted as "pre-folded". I think the size is 14" by 21" or close to that. I'm sure there are other brands of cloth diapers in the baby department at Wal-Mart. It's really hard to find much of a supply of reusables at Wal-Mart. Good Luck! ..........Paul

Post subject: Cloth booster
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:58 pm 

I got some coming that I found on line. Funny how cheap you can buy childrens diapers for. I bought the biggest ones I could find. ...Sandy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:08 am 

Leave it up to Sandy to find some baby diapers cheap on-line!
I've been using baby diapers as a booster for my over night needs for many years. It's nice to be able a many as you need as your needs change. I aways wet more on Sunday nights as we have dinner at my in- laws home. For some reason, we have coffee after that late afternoon meal and I always wet heavy that following night. I guess it's the caffine and my father in law uses the stronger blend.
Sandy, as you get ready to use these, let me know if you have any questions. ...................Paul

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:19 pm 

Just a Question I haven't explored this at all so before I do I thought I would ask. As you know I've been using cloth Baby Diapers as boosters but do they make an adult cloth booster and if so does it out perform the toddler diapers I've been using? ......................Sandy