www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:00 pm 

The best thing that happened was when my daughter, the last of my children living at home found out, but if you want to
hide a heavier diaper under your pajamas, use compression shorts, all you will see is the out line of them. Micro fiber boxers work well also. Hope this trick will help

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:09 pm 

mlhjr wrote:
The best thing that happened was when my daughter, the last of my children living at home found out, but if you want to
hide a heavier diaper under your pajamas, use compression shorts, all you will see is the out line of them. Micro fiber boxers work well also. Hope this trick will help

What are compression shorts, exactly?

Marcus Aurelius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:56 pm 

They are shorts that athletes wear during sporting events, I wore them during lifting contests. Under Armor is the kind I wear and V -Sport micro fiber boxers. They are very supportive and compress your diaper. I wear them with jeans and shorts, you cant tell I'm wearing a diaper, plus they help if you would over flow your protection.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:37 am 

Porkchop,

Like mlhr, I wear UnderArmour compression shorts and compression pants (in cold weather). They can support a nearly saturated ComfyDry Dry 24/7 without a problem. In addition, they help to smooth out bulges and lines for great discretion. Also, as they are very smooth, like cycling shorts, they reduce friction with the thighs during warm weather.

I couldn't function without my compression pants and onesies. They make wearing diapers so much easier. :D

--John

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:45 am 

Thanks guys! :)

Marcus Aurelius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:10 pm 

I agree with compression shorts to keep the diaper from sagging. A swim jammer is also good. As for the diaper, (I can use lighter protection during the day) I use the Abena Abri-Form Premium Briefs, M2 or TENA® Stretch Super Briefs, both cloth like outer. For pants just my Levis jeans. At night I go to an M4 or L4 and the compression short to keep it from sagging. nothing hidden. The depend fit flex is very discrete but its only for light leakage. I still can't go to that. The depend protection with tabs is also discrete but it's plastic outer crinkles. It's somewhere between the fit flex and the Tena in terms of capacity. the compression shorts/ jammer quiet the crinkle sound. I have not worried about being noticed. Actually no one has noticed the day combo. Hope it helps.