www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:08 am 

OK, I washed on hot and then dryer them alone on high. Now they are very snug, almost too much. Once I get it on it pulls a little at the neck line and it reminds me of a leotard. My hope now is when I where for a little while they will give just a little and balance out.
My final thoughts before I actually wear one is I think I will like the 4care better because of the top part. When worn, as long as the shirt over it fits closer around the neck will not be noticeable at all. The other I don't think I will be comfortable wearing alone because it looks like it is tucked in too tight and something is pulling it down.(wither or not people will think its a onesie, I don't know but to me, that thought would cross my mind)
I may be able to wear it under a uniform shirt but I would be VERY hesitant to pull my button down shirt off in front of others.
If I try and find something different, I'll post but I think for me in my position, the 4care tank style will be the way to go.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:23 pm 

I came to the same conclusions, Rope. I actually had a friend ask why my shirt was so tight, loosen it up. Now I use xp medical's body socking and it looks normal under my shirts for work.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6