www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:33 am 

Thank you Papa. The more encouragement in post like this, the more at ease I get with it. I have not received mine yet but I still find myself nervous but I can plainly see this fear is irrational. Still, I get anxious but I know I will move past it. Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:55 am 

Oh my gosh yes! Thank you Papa! When wearing it, it just looks like a regular tee shirt tucked into your pants. Nothing more, nothing less. If you are sticking with regular colors and not buying certain prints then it is just a t-shirt with snaps that hold it tucked in. I have two that I wear frequently, one blue and one white. I wear them as an undershirt at work all the time and I love them. As I have said before I would love to get more but I have to keep the cost in mind as well.

"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise." -
Gore Vidal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:41 am 

I finally received my body stockings(aka-onesie) and I am thinking they may work out for me. I got two of the 4care from XP and plan on using them for the first time at work tomorrow. Really the only bad thing to say at this point is the snaps can be a pain because they are centered right in the middle. Maybe tomorrow I will write again and comment on how well they preformed.
Only other thing to add is I also orders some from adultclothdiaper.com. I like those a bit better because they are actual tee shirts rather the the wide shoulder tank tops by 4care.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:46 pm 
Admin

I really like these ones, http://easyaccessclothing.com/ Best made I have tried, and besides one snap coming off, they are 4+ years old, and not even a fray in a thread yet. A bit pricey, but worth looking at. Much better, sad to say, then the one I got from Kins, the sleeve on that one started to come apart after 3 washes! :shock: Puffy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:34 pm 

I had a chance to wear the body stocking for 2 days at work and I have to admit, it is a VERY good tool to have. It took just a short while to get used to the consent support in the crotch but that is when I realized how use to the wet sagging I had gotten.

Another great thing I discovered is I may be able to use the cloth like backed diapers now and not be so uncomfortable. What I have found is the cloth like gets looser and more saggy the wetter it gets and the more active I get. The "onesie" keeps everything right where it needs to be and me more comfortable.

So with all this said, I have to extend a very heartfelt thank you to everyone that commented on this and showed there experiences and most importantly their support for getting over the mental image the ABDL's have left in all of our heads.

I now have 3 of the 4care and 3 of the ACD brand to use at work. Only other question I may have for people is how warm can these be if used during the summertime?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:12 pm 

Rope,

Depending on how thick the material is it can get hot like wearing a thicker shirt under your other shirt. I haven't had too many problems though and I am usually hot most of the time. During the winter, they are great! Nice and cozy.

"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise." -
Gore Vidal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:00 am 

Have you only worn the onesies with disposable diapers or with cloth diapers also? If so are they just as supportive? Papa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:54 am 

Good morning Papa,

I have wore both disposables and cloth with them, granted mostly with the disposables because that's what I use at work and that is where I was planning using them at. From what I have found, it is just as supportive with either. However with the way I food my prefolds and the covers I use, my cloth stay in place really good on their own.

Really, the only down sides I see to these is first they can be warm wearing under a short if you are not use to it and the position of the snaps is awkward to get attached.

Rope

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:31 pm 

The only onesie i had the snaps were easy to get at. The problem for me was it was too big even after washing and drying. My fault. After reading your success with them and others I am ready to go order some more (with better measurements). Is the snap problem the same with both the places you got them? Was one better than the other or about the same? Papa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:34 pm 

Hello Papa,

Looks like I may have done the same thing you did. I just got my order in from adultclothdiaper.com and it looks like they will be too big for me. These were the tee shirt style I was looking forward to because I might not of had to wear any thing over it. Over the body its fine but it hangs too low between the legs. I am washing them now in hot water and will then dry them on a hot setting and see if that helps. The snaps on these are perfect. Comes together just about in between the center of the legs and the belt line. Very easy to get to.
The others I have that fit good are the 4care from XP medical. These the snaps are right between the legs.

If I can get these new ones to shrink up a little, they may work but as of now, they provide little support.

Rope

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next