www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:34 pm 

Rope, the Depend pull-up,with a pad are working great. Incontinence has remained on the lighter side for me so far. It's one of few things that are consistent with this condition, the frequency of urination is the other, it's always frequent! So as long as it remains on the lighter side I'm managing ok with these. They are expensive though. At home I just wear regular diapers, double the protection for about the same price......

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:54 pm 

I'd say the large would go for someone 5' 10" to 6'. Over 6' I'd go XL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:11 pm 

I went out on a limb and ordered one XL and one XXL. I'm 6'00" and 270. I'm a pretty big guy. If the XXL is too big I plan on washing it in hot water a few times and see if I can get it to srink some.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:27 pm 

I have two onezies from Baby-pants.com. Believe me, it is not about the fetish thing. I would have avoided it if I could but I am on the bigger side (I often wear a 5x shirt). So, that site is the only one I found that had anything that fits me. I just made a comment to my wife last night how much I like them over regular unershirts. The undershirts have a tendancy to ride up while I'm wearing them. The onezie obviously will not do that. Then there is the added support! How helpful is that when wearing a full diaper. I just don't care anymore about the fetish thing. I care more about doing what I need to do to manage my life.

The only downfall I have with the onzie is the cost. If I could get past that and be able to afford it more I would restock all my undershirts with them. But at $20 - $30 a pop, that is not practical to buy a bunch at once.

"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise." -
Gore Vidal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:26 am 

I must echo msshendo in liking adult onsies. I like the diaper support as well as the concealment. I also use compression shorts or pants for diaper support but find the onsies to be more comfortable as the compression pants must necessarily fit everything so tightly.

Although I am not ABDL, I have found the onsies from Kins (BabyKins) to be of the best quality.

Is there a way to apply a T-shirt design to a colored onsie so that it looks like more than an undershirt? I am thinking of the onsies available in brown, blue and black. Our local T-shirt design shop only puts their designs on their own T-shirts and did not want to try on a onsie I had purchased elsewhere.

--John

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:01 am 

JDinVirginia wrote:
Is there a way to apply a T-shirt design to a colored onsie so that it looks like more than an undershirt? I am thinking of the onsies available in brown, blue and black. Our local T-shirt design shop only puts their designs on their own T-shirts and did not want to try on a onsie I had purchased elsewhere.

I suppose you could always buy an iron on design if you wanted to.

"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise." -
Gore Vidal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:31 am 

Msshendo,

That is good. I was not thinking of iron-on decals, but that is better than nothing! Thanks.

--John

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:21 am 

If you like the style, try knot dye technique..

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:24 am 

Optimist,

Good idea. I never have done that but would try anything to make a onsie look more like a mainstream T-shirt. Thanks.

--John

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:46 am 

JD, Onezie's do look like tee shirts, with pants on. Designs or what not it still looks the same. Stop worrying and just relax. Wear another tee over the onezie and leave it hanging out. Wear a polo over it but most of all chill. Call it something other than a onezie ! We get so hung up on names. It is what it is. Why do we get embarrassed by saying we wear such things? My god we are wearing diapers and that is more "babyish" than anything else we could wear. Managing incontinence is tricky enough. If you find something that helps make it easier than just do it. Papa

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next