Diapers, pads, or other types of protection?

Daytime and nighttime protection.
Post a reply

Found a new Sized Diaper

Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:00 am

Not sure where to put this post. But for those of us or maybe just me, If you can fit into a medium but its kind of tight and larger is too large I found a size called regular. It fall between medium and Large in the world of color coded diapers they are purple. There is only a select few companies that sell this size But I use either tena ultra or attends extra and they work great. I also came upon a company that still has a large stash of the old style of Attends in this size. I use them for at home mainly cause I hate the crinkly sound but they work awesome.

Re: Found a new Sized Diaper

Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:37 am

Hello Jarhead, Welcome to the Forum! Read your hard luck story and you've been thru the mill, so to speak! Sorry it has left you incontinent and forced you into the world of needing protection to go out into the world!

I never knew about the in between diaper size you describe! Thank you for posting that info; it will help some folks out, for sure!

Re: Found a new Sized Diaper

Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:31 am

JoeK,

It is like anything we have to educate ourselves or there are those that have been through it. One day I lost my Marine Corps body and medium diapers waist wise were fine but the legs were too tight so I tried large and they were too big and one day I was working as a paramedic and was in a Nursing home and came across this size I know from being IC what color are for what diaper and never seen a purple diaper besides molicare. so I looked at the package and so I went to there web site and got many sample of different brands and found what fit the best. the problem like anything is not all product fit everyone unlike baby diapers they only have so many sizes. But it is weird ifound with the diapers from the UK medium fit nut the US versions many don't. it is funny when you try to order this size not to many people know about it and I have tried to get other companies to make it. I used to like to use tranquility atn all the time but medium is to tight and large is too large they said they have got requests but not enough to make them. The only companies i know of that have it is Attends, Tena. First Quality/ Prevail, Griffin. The Best part of finding this size was that not to many people use it and where i like the older attends I found a company that has a stash of them. But with times being as tough as they are I am using what the VA gives me now if anyone ahs any question about them or want any info just ask me. Thank you for your reply.
Post a reply