www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Snap on waterproof pants
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:17 am 

I am looking for help here! I have virtually no experience with snap on pants since I've never needed that feature and always use pull ons. Only in recent years did I get some Suprima snap ons and found they are cut differently from the other styles of pull ons and I wear them now from time to time for the unique fit, not for the snap on feature.

I am looking for help for someone posting at the Yahoo Adult Incon group who apparently needs snap on pants. He got some from ACD, the Leakmasters, and finds the snaps are lousy...don't work, don't stay snapped. I hope someone at ACD trys to right that with him, I consider ACD a good outfit to do business with.

Anyway, I am steering this guy toward Kins (Babykins) and Duraline as I think both offer snap on styles. I would welcome any comments on snap on pants and who has good snap on pants so I can help this guy.

Thank you all!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:56 pm 
If he's wearing them at night and sleeps on his side, he should be sure to get pants that snap in the front rather than all the way over on the side. They won't leak out the opening.

I prefer velcro-close "wraps" over a disposable for bedwetting protection. I particularly like the lined wraps with double elastics around the legs. The velcro allows me to pull them snug enough that I don't need stretch shorts over them. The lining catches the light leaks that I always seem to have around disposables. The double elastics prevent wicking and leaks.

The one problem with lined pants is that they require a full wash and dry, rather than just a quick rinse and hang for unlined pants.

Post subject: Thanks
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:23 am 

Thank you, William, I will post that on Adult Incon.
Joe K

Post subject: snap on pants
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:38 pm 
Admin

I agree with William, if he is a side sleeper then make sure the snaps are toward the front instead of the side of the pants.

I get my snap-on pants from Angelfluff.com They work real good and the snaps have never failed me.
The style that I use from angelfluff is the "whisper pant". They are real quiet and real soft plastic. They also last a long time.

William: What type of velcro-close "wraps" do you get and where do you get them?

Schoppy