Switch to full style
Post a reply

Similarities and differences..

Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:28 pm

Kidney stones are a little like pearls. They are created through pain.
However, they make lousy jewelry...
Adding to this, trying to treat a partially inflamed appendix, a tough uti,
and some really hard periods in my mental condition.
I almost fainted in the stairs in the local shopping mall today.
A little sympathy will be appreciated.
One nice thing, I bought a cheap prefume that turned out to be really good.
So no matter how bad I feel, I smell nice..

Re: Similarities and differences..

Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:00 am

optimist, I'm sorry that today has not been much of a good day. I understand the sensation of physical weakness, public vulnerability, and the sense of loss and mourning for the person you used to be and the abilities you used to have all too well. I'm glad that you were able to accomplish the simple feat of a consumer transaction that brought you pleasure - at a reasonable price! It appears there is a place for "retail therapy" after all!! For myself, now that October is near, I'm longing for a trip to my favorite place in the World - Williamsburg, VA.

Wetters

Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:06 pm

A few hours peace. My kidneys have not given birth for a couple of days, and after a grueling time of mental pain, I am through this part of the process.
Luxury is a peaceful home, a warm bath and a nice hotwater bottle against my toes in bed.
a strong cup of ginger tea is underestimated.
The weekend will however be a test, as I am going to prepare for a coloscopy monday, and my body is weak after a long period of horrible pain and too little food.
My hotwater bottle will be my bestfriend the coming days...
I want to join the bowel movement..

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:12 pm

optimist wrote:I want to join the bowel movement..

LMAO! Just when I had thought I had read it all, you type this one... too funny, I know the prep is by far the worst part of the Colonoscopy procedure, working in the hospital, I hear it all the time! ;-) Hang in there Optimist, it will soon be a distant memory! :-) Puffy

Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:34 am

The coloscopy is over. Fortunately nothing that needs surgery .
The bad news is it is ibs without the diarrhea.
Just bowel without function.
Got a quite new medicine, Constella. A little more expencive than i like, but if it works, I will be able to live more normal.
The bad news is that I might go on it forever..
Took the first pill today, so now I wait to see if it works.
Got a few pictures of my inner side, but I think I keep my present avatar..
Post a reply