www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:39 pm 

The only person who knows is my wife and I don't have any reason to tell anyone else. Her reaction to it reminded me of why I love her.

If this progresses I'll tell people on a truly need to know basis.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:38 pm 

@MikeJames, hopefully your doctors are on the list of those who know about your diapers?!

Marcus Aurelius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:14 pm 

Yes my urologist and primary know. I was just saying in terms of friends/family.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:51 pm 

I must add my partner. After I started dating her I knew I had to tell at some point, so one day I brought the topic up.

She is very understanding, and accepts the fact as a fact. It's a relief to be able to discuss the situation and to wear when need be without hesitation or embarrassment.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:03 pm 

My parents and my girlfriend both know about my issues, two of my closest friends also know about it and actually quite a lot of people have learned about my issues back in college, when I was still young, wild and was partying a lot. Gotta say that college was one of my hardest time in life, because so many of my peers learnt of my problems, but the most important thing is that I overcame this issue, even though it was really hard battle to fight and I was very depressed with strong anxiety because of that once I literally "woken up from the matrix" I stopped caring about it, I have realized that what's important is to keep my life in check and worry about how I'm going to live my life, because nobody else will live my life for me and nobody will also die for me. I hope some of you who still struggle, will overcome those issues - it has given me so much more confidence once I actually overcame it!