www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:28 pm 

I was almost 6 before I achieved daytime training. I wet the bed nightly for most of my youth. Often if I was not right near a bathroom during the daytime I would wet myself. My parents took me to doctor after doctor. The conclusion was always the same, I have a very poor nerve transfer system in that area. In other words my mind does not get the message to my bladder. By the time I was 17, I was able to stay dry at night most of the time. I worked very hard to achieve this. This lasted until I as 23 when the night wetting seemed to start again. I do not think I have had a dry night since.

In 2004 I was supposed to have "greenlight laser surgery on my prostate. During the surgery it was determined I need the good ole "TURP". Ever since then I have not had any ability to hold urine. Additionally it also left me impotent.

My wife has no trouble with my wetting and being diapered all of the time. I found out that before we were married my dear old mom clued her in all about me being kept diapered during my childhood.

My parents used cloth diapers and plastic pants to diaper me with. I have kept on with the same and find them very effective. I have used them so long that they are a non issue for me.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:35 am 

Your experience should make you an expert and a valuable member here. Welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:05 pm 

Hi, TLJ, and welcome. This is a group of caring people, and you'll find good support here. I'm sorry about your medical issues, but I'm happy to hear that you have a very supportive wife. It must have been extremely embarrassing to have your mom out you, but at least she saved you the anxiety of facing your wife-to-be directly. It must have been a shock to your mom when her big reveal fell flat, lol!

Wetters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:26 pm 

Thanks for the nice comments and welcome.
Wetters, my parents thought we were to young to get married. I suspect she thought telling my then to be wife it may get stopped or at least postpones. 45 years later we are still together.

I was a member here before but was not able to recall passwords. For some reason I was not able to communicate with the folks here to get it. Anyway, I do have a lot of experience with incontinence. I really do not give it any thought. I hope to be an asset to the group.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:01 pm 
Admin

Welcome to the family :D :D

Sounds like you have a great wife :D

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
We may not know the answer, but we will make you feel good that you asked :lol: :lol:

Schoppy