Switch to full style
Describe how you become incontinent.
Post a reply

now complete

Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:04 pm

For about 3 years I have had on and off incontinence due to IBS. Some flare ups would last a few days to a few weeks then I would be ok for a few days to even a few months. I have now suffered complete and total incontinence this past week. I now drip, or sqirt and if my bladder actually does collect somehing it releases what little it has with out my control. A lot of the time I can't even feel myself wet. Before this I was not so disturbed by my problem since it would come and go, and I always thought I would find a cure. Now the way I live has really changed!. I feel so devestated. I fear wetting my surroundings when ever I change, or get in and out of the shower.

Re: now complete

Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:39 pm

Wow....All I can say is, go straight to the doctor. Incontinence like that can have a severe cause. You need a complete workup. If your not feeling yourself wet, then you need to see a neurologist. Something is wrong and you need to have it evaluated.

Re: now complete

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:37 am

Justin

I have a type of neuropathy that is quite bad and even life treating and what you describe is similar to my first symptoms.
IBS is a recognized diagnosis but in reality people that have a diagnosis of IBS it usually means they don’t know what is causing your problems.
Don gave you excellent advice get to a good neurologist and also a good urologist.
In my case the urologist found I had a flaccid bladder and the neurologist who found the cause.

Lyle
Post a reply